Centre of Movement Arts Presents the 2018 London Dance Festival
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Calling All Dance Artists!
The London Dance Festival is inviting all dance artists, whether amateur, emerging or established to participate and perform in the 2018 festival. The festival will take place in various locations in downtown London from June 29 to July 1. Learn more about the festival at londondancefestival.ca
This year the London Dance Festival is seeking a variety of submissions from performers, choreographers and workshop facilitators. Preference is given to London and area artists, but we welcome submissions from across Canada and around the globe. Movement and music content must be appropriate for a family audience. DEADLINE: May 5, 2018
2018 Summer Submission Opportunities (see details below):
- Emerging Artist Performers: Eldon House, Friday, June 29
- Community Showcase: Ivey Park, Saturday June 30
- Spotlight Series Performers: Various festival locations, June 29 to July 1
- Movement and Dance Workshops: Various festival locations, June 29 to July 1
Artists may apply for all opportunities for which they are eligible. To apply for any of the opportunities below, complete the online submission form available at https://goo.gl/forms/ApKXHzB7cVJyow9J2 include the following:
- Applicant biography and performance history (max 200 words).
- Description of proposed dance piece or workshop (max 150 words).
- Two to five high resolution photos of the work, artists, company, choreographer and/or teacher, to be used for promotion of festival events (will only be used if selected). Please include photographer and artist credits.
- Web link to performance or rehearsal footage for performers/choreographers, or teaching footage for workshop facilitators. (Please ensure web links are active and working). If video of the proposed piece/workshop is not available then similar work should be submitted.
DEADLINE: May 5, 2018
Click here to see 2018 Summer Submission Details.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org